For more information and to schedule an interview please contact the Hiring Manager, Michelle Weimer, at 678-380-4656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kitchen Staff Position
We are seeking a Kitchen Staff member to join our dedicated staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, presentation and cleaning of meals.
Ideal Availability Needed:
Monday - Friday 9am-3pm
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts or other related fields is ideal but not necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Happy Valentine’s Day!
We will be serving our
Valentine’s dinner menu only from 5:00PM – 8:00PM Wednesday February 14th.
Reservations recommended however walkins are welcome and we ask for you to preselect your entrée.
To make a reservation please call 678-380-4656.
Valentine’s Dinner Menu Selection
Please choose one salad, entrée and dessert selection.
Traditional Caesar Salad
A bed of romaine lettuce topped with croutons and shredded parmesan cheese with our
A bed of romaine lettuce sprinkled with our vine ripe tomatoes, cucumbers and sweet onions
Southern Shrimp and Grits
A low country favorite of sautéed shrimp and smoked sausage served over
sharp cheddar stone ground grits.
A generous cut of prime rib seasoned to perfection and served along side sautéed mushrooms
Tuscan Braised Chicken
A slow braised chicken thigh served with a tomato, garlic, shallot and white wine sauce over rice.
Triple Chocolate Cake
A slice of our decadent chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate morsels.
This is a chocolate lovers dream.
Our homemade blackberry cobbler topped with scratch made sweet bread served
with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
On Valentine’s Day we will stop serving our normal menu
selection at 3:00pm and start serving our Valentine’s meal at 5:00pm.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.